As an athlete we must train, eat and supplement for performance no matter if we like it or not. As well as this being said its very important we take in water to hydrate and replenish and to take care of our bodies. This mean getting a massage, this will benefit our muscles we need to keep them loose ans stretched out for them to grow, if a muscle is tight it leads to knots and then it has no room to grow.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
While keeping this in your thoughts make sure your eating a well balanced diet and supplementation, even if you are competing or not.
George " The Pro Maker " Farah designed Human Evolution Supplements from years of experience and study to improve your performance and help you to:
Override Your Limits !!!
For more info on training or nutrition contact me at email@example.com
IFBB PRO Jessica Bowman