3 Mary Kay mascaras to try and love
Now that Mary Kay’s products are available online we all can enjoy the high-quality beauty products. We decided to try on 3 Mary Kay mascara and give our full review here.
Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara
• Impressive lashes lengthening
• Separating lashes
• Doesn’t flake
• Water Resistance
• Difficult to remove (but, most waterproof mascaras are)
• Just a little bit clumpy
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
• Lengthens the lashes
• not thick or clumpy
• Lightweight and stays on
• Sometimes too much product comes out on the tip of the brush.
The Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is a great choice for the sassy girl who is busy but keeps a makeup routine. It is a “can wear all day” kind of mascara, without eye irritation and without smudging. The brush portion is large and application is easy. Also, Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Lengthens without adding too much bulk.
Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara
• Long, strong, seriously separated lashes. What’s not to love?
• Creates bold, instantly intensified length of lashes.
• Lifts, and curls eyelashes
• Non-clumping, flake-free formula
• wears all day for over 10 hours.
• Curvey brush (Not everyone’s taste)
• The wand is a bit short
The Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara is very easy to apply and stays in place very nicely. The curved applicator wand, makes the lashes pop, and provides an easy and clean application. Although the Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara stays on all day, it is easily removed at night with a makeup remover (without tearing your eyelashes). Definitely worth the price.
FYI: This article (Mary Kay mascaras) contains affiliate links, but our opinion is genuine (we recommend only products that Wow’s us!).